1 Year Membership. Benefits for the Family Level include:
- 6 Pre-Selected Bottles/Release at 25% off Retail Price Each Quarter
- 10% Discount on Bottle Purchases the rest of the Year
- 4 Complimentary Tastings with each Release
- Special Member-Only Hosted Events
- Option to choose Reds Only, Whites Only, or Mixed
Note: Above price is only for the first release (2017 - Q4). Upon completion of your order, you will be asked to review and agree to the Terms & Conditions to be charged 3 additional times over the next 12 month period. Above image does not accurately reflect included bottles with each release.
2017 - Quarter Four Release
|2012 Malvasia Bianca
||2012 Cabernet Sauvignon
|2013 Summer Sippin'
|2013 Petite Sirah
||2013 Petite Sirah
|2014 Super Tucsan
||2014 Cabernet Sauvignon
|2014 Cabernet Sauvignon
|2015 Sweet Amnesia
||2014 Super Tucsan
Club Vino Terms & Conditions
Club Vino Members simply pay for the wine they receive at their level of discount. Each member receives a quarterly release of wines, carefully selected by our winemakers and owners, Irlyn and Gavin Gallifant.
General Club Policies
Quarterly release time frames are communicated to members one month prior to the upcoming release via email and on the website.
- Maximum of two people per membership
- Free tastings are redeemable by members and their family and friends
- A maximum of 2 people per group (Friend Level) and 4 per group (Family Level) on free tastings (per visit)
- Once quarterly releases have been charged we cannot process refunds
- Winery 101 reserves the right to cancel memberships at our discretion
- Membership cancellation policy requires a 30-day written notification to the Club Manager
- Membership is a one year commitment and automatically renews unless otherwise specified
- There will be a $2.50 processing fee included with each quarterly order
- Cancelling prior to one year will incur a cancellation fee of $200
- Declined Cards: Memberships with unpaid quarterly release invoices will be cancelled after 30 days and fees for under 1 year will incur.
- All PICKUP releases are available for pickup in our Tasting Room(s) for 30 days
- Releases note picked up after 30 days will be shipped to the address on file at the expense of the customer
- Members can request an extension on pickups. Holds beyond the 30-day pickup window will be charged a nominal $5 fee per month (no proration)